[REVIEW] The Saem (더샘) - Saemmul Mousse Candy Tint (샘물무스캔디틴트) | #1 Red Mango, #6 Chia Tea (레드망고무스, 차이티무스)

October 15, 2017

Today, I'm bringing you guys a review on this cute mousse tint by The Saem. I got myself the Disney edition and THEY'RE JUST SO CUTE! 😍



Product Information/Claim:

  • Thin, light mousse textures lip tint provides smooth finish and lively colors to create a brighter makeup
  • Has a stay coat later that holds pigment and moisturizing ingredients for a long time without smudging
  • Vivid color that doesnt dry off lips
  • Fresh juicy vivid color like fresh fruit fragrance
  • Honey extracts and hyaluronic acid
  • Contain 8g
The usual packaging came in a baby pink candy shape but since I've gotten the Disney collection, The Saem have packaged it in red color 😊


I picked them from one of The Saem outlet at Busan, shade no.1 Red mango mousse and no.6 Chia Tea Mousse, I'm guessing the 6th shade are relatively new as I don't see shade 6 online 😖

Applicator:


Twist 1 of candy tip to get the applicator out and I always get confuse on which side i'm suppose to twist it 😂 though the packaging already printed an arrow stating "Open" while pointing at the correct side, i'm just lazy to look at the sign 🙈


I really like the grip that this cap holds on to the applicator, and how it's able to do a precise application without smudging my lips

This little bristle scoop out an adequate amount of mousse tint for me, 1 dip is enough for a bold application

Swatch + Texture:


I felt that this mousse tint have a thicker consistency and if I'm planning for a gradient lip sometimes, I wouldnt choose to use the entire applicator onto my lips. Basically, i would dot a few dots on my lips and blend it with my finger for the gradient look 😊

Aside from the consistency, I enjoy the smooth texture as well! It's like you have a melted chocolate on your lips 😂 


These are the remaining stain left behind after i wiped this tint with a cleansing tissue.

 

No.1 - Red Mango swatch


No.6 Chia Tea swatch

Finish:

Since this tint has a creamy texture, i won't expect it to settle off into dry matte finish. Instead, this tint settle into semi-matte after about 2 mins of application and it just left a slight sheen on my lip surface.

Scents:
No.1 Red mango smells like a mixture of peach and mango while No,6 Chia Tea have a rose tea scents

Verdicts:

Overall, I'm happy how this product are able to keep my lips hydrated for up to 3 hours (with drinking water), and after meal it's left with some stain behind (thankfully, not completely gone 😂)

When it dries out, it sits on my inner lips (dry patches) for 5-6 hours

Ah, i forgot to mention that once set, it's minimal transferable, which is definitely a + point! 

Cute packaging are the main reason why i got my hand on it 😏


Talk to you again in my next review! 💕



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)