[REVIEW] CLIO - Mad Matte Liquid Lips #01 Berry Boost, #05 Orange Tease

October 01, 2017

Hi guys, i just came back from my Korea trip last week and back with lot's of hauls ready to review for you guys! I realise matte lips are the trendy things these days, and i'm looking into matte lip tint that doesn't feel dry or chappy on my lips. Today, I'm back with a review on Clio mad matte liquid lip tint, getting myself shade number 1 and 5.


Packaging







I got mine in the 2017 summer tropical limited edition. They come in green leaves background at the box packaging and the cap of the tube.




Descriptions: Lip liquid with highly pigment provides watery tint at first then transforms into mad matte and power lasting lip color.

Contains 4.0ml

Applicator:

The applicator is attached to the cap, with a soft doe. 


Unlike most soft applicator, its twisted into a shape that fit onto your lips nicely with the little bend in curve at the tip of the applicator

  

Product Swatch


Orange Tease is a neon and bright orange, i usually wouldnt pick this kind of bold color, but the swatch show me how lively and fair my skin would look like with it on me 😍, and i got this chance to try out this color

Berry Boost is the color which i would usually reach out my hand for, i love deep wine/burgundy color that carry out a mature or sexy finish :)


Wiped off twice with fingers


Wiped off once with make up remover


Swatch on the lip (Right: #5 Orange Tease, Left: #1 Berry Boost)

Verdicts:

+ I love about how the texture this tint provide during application, it seriously felt smooth like liquid yet the consistent are not too watery that mess the tint. It took a few second to set into complete matte finish

+ This tint is long lasting, it lasted 5hrs+ with drinking, and fade a little with eating

+ I seriously love how this smell like fruit bubble gum 😍

- Once the tint set into matte finish, i could feel the slight stickiness on my lips

Thank you for reading today review and talk to you again on my next review post! 😙


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)