[REVIEW] A'PIEU - Perfect Fit concealer duo

October 12, 2017

I'm back on a quite review today and our topic today are this concealer from A'PIEU! This is a duo which consist of brightening and concealer on this stick







Twist to open and a foot doe applicator are attached to each end of the stick

Product:



This is how the brightener looks like upon the swatch



I did a coverage test using the concealer on a eyeliner and we could see the result are just "okay" for a concealer 😑

Verdicts:
Overall, I think some of my cushion foundation would do a better job than this
I don't enjoy the greasy feeling of how the concealer sit on my skin either, to be honest i might be able to accept the fact that it's oily if it has a high coverage
The result doesn't last long either, probably because the product itself contain oilier base and I have oily skin too 😂 Of course, the product would fade away quickly
I guess i would only say that the brightener works fine, and i usually use it on my nose bridge.

Generally, for all A'pieu products, i would prefer their lip items over the others(concealer and foundation) I've tried so far, actually I've heard people saying that they carry pretty good mascara too! Probably I should get my hand on their mascara and provide you guys a review on it 😂 Have a good day ahead and I'' talk to you again in my next post 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)