[REVIEW] Nature Republic - Aloe Vera Cleansing Gel Cream

August 30, 2017

I seldom use gel make up remover as I usually prefer mixture of oil and water removers or either cream removers. I've decided to give this a try since it's a really affordable product and Aloe Vera are also known to be a soothing ingredient for our skin, I like the cooling sensation while applying aloe vera to my skin.

Packaging:


This product is house in a light green squeeze tube which is great! I always prefer tube or dispenser product over product that we have to scope out from a tub. 


"The fresh gel type cleansing gel effectively removes makeup residue and impurities from your skin with its rich aloe vera extract" 

Applicator:



The product is sealed before use, like most of the new tube form packaging. It has a little hole on the cap for us to get the product.

Product & Effect:


It's a creamy transparent gel that is non-sticky or oily, it feels cooling and refreshing on the skin



In the above testing for removing a eye-liner and lip tint, it generally does a great job, leaving no residue behind.


Verdicts:

+ Inexpensive 
+ Cooling sensation
+ Refreshing aloe vera scents

- Sting my eyes
- Couldn't remove mascara well


Overall, I felt that this cleanser did a decent job to remove light make-up. I wouldn't use this to remove my eye make up again cause i know it doesn't work 😅

Thank you for reading today post 💝



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)