[REVIEW] Etude House - Beauty Shot Face Blur

August 30, 2017

I've been neglecting this for such a long time :( sorry guys, but today I'll be sharing my thoughts on this face blur product from Etude House!

Packaging:


The whole packaging for this product is peachy color, with a oval shape ring wrapping the name of this product "Beauty Shot Face Blur" it looks like a mirror rim. The bottle shaped with round edges and matte texture makes me feel that its nice to hold on :)

This product mainly smooth, hide the pore and tone up your skin



Descriptions
  • This lightweight cream provides multi-filtering effects for instantly refined and smooth skin.
  • The texture is smooth but it minimizes pores and brighten complexion.
  • Covers pores and bumpy skin to make skin look flawless.
  • Softening skin layer like filter effect to give smooth and even skin layer.
  • Natural whitening skin to make dark skin look bright and cover imperfections flawlessly while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life.
  • Baby pixel powder and cover powder compounds give 3-in-1 multi filter effect like adjusting light on skin.


How to use
  •  As the last step of skin care, apply the cream on face and smoothly massage following skin layers.
  •  It can be used solely or you may use it with Any Cushion line products for more intensive coverage
Applicator: 


It has a pump dispenser which make it easy to get the product. 

Product:
This dispenser got me the round right amount of product at each pump.



 The product came out as a creamy texture that isn't too sticky making the process of application easier to spread.


It leaves a pearly finish on your skin after the application, as I rubbed gently across the surface over the product I could see the thin layer of powder on my finger.

Verdicts:

Overall, I would says that this product did give a obvious brightening effect and blurring out the pores. I like it on how matte this product felt as it sat onto my skin after ~1-2mins of application. Although, it has slight powdery finish, this product gives off a subtle glow :)

I don't feel that the product hydrate my skin but it's alright for me as i have oily skin and hydrating or moisturizing product would just make it worse. This product would stay on my skin relatively short hours 1-2 hours and after which it melt off along with the sebum produce on my skin. To be honest, I feel that this is just an "okay" product, its fun to play around with, it's alright as a make up base. However the longevity kinda disappoint me :(

+ Matte finish with subtle glow
+ Affordable price
+ Brightening effect
+ Able to blur out the pores
+ Baby powder scents

- Not long lasting




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)