[REVIEW] Daeng Gi Meo Ri - Vitalizing Shampoo

August 30, 2017

Hi guys! Today I'm back with a review on this shampoo that I find it being a great help to my hair. Months ago, my hair was falling like crazy after i dyed it, everywhere in my house was strands of my hairs here and there, whenever I shampoo my hairs, it dropped even more crazily. To the point where I really felt scared, stress and helpless. 
I get to know this product from a vlogger I subscribe and she mention that this is a good brand.


Note: Please pardon the images quality and reflection 😖


Packaging:



A purple metallic bottle that holds 500ml of the shampoo. :) Apparently, this shampoo have gotten an award from "Simply Her" in 2014!


"Contains medicinal herbal extract (33% or more) fermented medicinal herbal extract in which the toxicity of herbs has been weakened by fermentation makes the scalp healthy and prevent hair loss. An active ingredient of Acorus Calamus Rhizome Water, which has been used for hair care since old times in Korea, prevents hair loss and makes hair beautiful and healthy."

Product + Scents:


To get the product, simply pump it will do! The shampoo came out as brown color and it smells herbally. As i showered my hair with this shampoo the herbal scents fade off to be ginger smelling refreshing but do note that by using this shampoo alone it doesn't makes your hair smooth and manageable. In fact, I had a bit of rough time after shampooing the foams away but it's okay because my main concern is not having smooth hair from this shampoo. I'm only worry my sensitive and damage scalp would react badly to this shampoo. This was when the shampoo amaze me, with daily usage I've notice in the amount of hair falling getting lesser over time. 

I changed so much shampoo here and there during the stressful period of time when my hair kept falling, I didn't expect that this shampoo restored my scalp condition and makes it all healthy again. 😍

Verdicts:

+ Good in controlling hair fall
- Slightly pricey, if i'm not wrong its retailing at $40++ at Guardian / Watson pharmacy

I totally recommend this shampoo to my readers who are facing hair fall issue after chemical treatment to your hair whereby you may have hurt your scalp, I feel that just the shampoo itself works wonder on my scalp, However, do note that everyone scalp varies, I don't have much hair fall issue until I dyed my hair back then, and this tub of goodness seriously works on me so I hope that through this post that I've shared today, it works for you guys too! 💗






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)