[REVIEW] Too Cool For School - Milk Tint | # MILKY RED

May 11, 2017

Hi guys, I haven't been feeling well since Sunday, and it's the reason why I've got to delay this review 😩 Anyway, it's another quick review today and i hope you would enjoy the rest of it! :)


Brand: Too Cool For School
Name: Milk Tint
Weight: 9.5g
Shade: #RED

Packaging: 




This milk tint come in a cute milk carton box and the product itself is a simple thing packaging. Embossed with a "milk tint" font at the top of the cap and and an illustration of a milk bottle at the body of the tint. 
I've picked red as most of you know that I'm into red tint. This tint come together with orange, pink and lavender, actually i'm debating between orange or red but you know, i'll never live without red 😂 Somehow these tint remind me of etude house fresh cherry tint that i use to have, but this milk tint has a lighter pigmentation.

Application:


Sorry, I've forgotten to show you guys the applicator, but don't have to expect much from the applicator because it just look the same as most tint applicator. 


Glossy finish that settle down in a few minutes, i could felt my lips hydrated and most importantly, it does not accentuate dry lip patches

Verdicts:
+ Lips soft and moisturized after application
+ Smell like rose tea, and i love how this tint does not contain disgusting perfumed scent where i could taste it. My Aritaum color lasting tint has those strong perfume scents in it which makes me can't enjoy the tint 😔
+/- average lasting power, about 2-3hours and if i were to eat something it will just leave a slight stain behind.
+ Colors is not too pigmented, it look a little like pink, but with more layers it's buildable to apple red color.
+ Nice sheen finish
+ I really like it when it give my lips the natural healthy pinkish red color, that makes me look like i have natural attractive lip color!
- Not a lasting pigmented tint, so for those who are looking into those tints, the maybe this is not for you.

Thank you for reading today review :)









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)