[REVIEW] Innisfree - Eco Safety Perfect Sunblock SPF PA +++ 50+

June 04, 2017

There's ton of sunblock I've been wanting to review for you guys, one of them would be this sunblock that I'm reviewing today! We all know the risk of not applying sunblock, could be the harmful radical to our skin, pigmentation, causing more acne or even skin cancer. When i purchase sunblock, i always look into their ingredients since i have acne prone skin, and a few of the ingredients that's a must have is Zinc oxide(Soothing and healing) and Titanium dioxide.

Packaging:


SPF PA+++ 50+ (Deflect 98% UVB ray)
50 ml
Contains : Sunflower oil and green tea extract to prevent skin from UV ray. 



Nothing fancy from innisfree, the sunscreen is house in a yellow box and tube. 
Ingredients, direction and information of the product printed on the packaging.

Application/Applicator:



I like most sunblock that come with this packaging since it's easier to get the product out!





This is a physical sunblock, so naturally there's white cast, but it's not a concern for me since i like physical sunblock more than chemical sunblock. Though chemical sunblock has a greater texture and layer well under make up, but my skin is not friend of chemical sunblock. It get irritated more easily, sometimes even cause me break out. 😔 



But the white cast isn't that bad, this sunblock could spread nicely and create a sheer finish.
Texture? Since it has a SPF 50, i do not feel much greasiness, usually the higher the SPF the greasier it get. I've got oily skin and i can't tolerate greasy sunblock, layering on top my skin just annoys me so much. I'm constantly looking for sunblock that is as lightweight as possible. Though this is not completely lightweight, it still contain slight greasiness., which is still acceptable for me.

Verdicts:
+ Not too greasy
+ Great ingredient
+ Great texture and application


Thank you for reading today review and sorry for the absence the past 3 weeks. Haven't been feeling well, just kept falling sick over the past few weeks 😡 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)