[REVIEW] Elizavecca - Collagen Jella Pack

May 07, 2017

I've blogged about elizavecca bubble clay mask early last month, and i save my favourite for the last. This is my ultimate favourite mask, out of so many tub of mask I've ever tried, this is the best! I'll tell you the reasons in this review now!

Packaging:






The packaging is simple and standard where how most mask would house in a tub. The little piggy symbolise in the packaging is so cute 😍

Application/Applicator:



The spatula is handy in keeping the mask hygienic and it's easier to scoop with it rathe then using our finger to dig the mask. Since the mask is in gelatinous texture, it slip off easily in my fingers.

Product Test:




Gelatin texture that contain a lot of collagen that form back to the smooth consistency after i mix and mess it. To be honest, i really like it this way, i tend to play around with it a lot and see it goes back to it's original state 🙈 
Since collagen have many benefits especially maintain elasticity and smoothness in our skin, it's suitable to most people. As you guys know i have sensitive and acne prone skin, i am please with how this mask manage to smoothen up my skin, and i can really feel the softness and hydration after 15 minutes.

Verdicts:
+ This is the mask guys! It does it's job superbly by leaving your skin softness, hydration, brightening and smoothness. I could see the change in my complexion after i've use this mask. To do a more accurate test, i stopped all my other skincare and tried it for suffient amount of time.
+ It can be use as a wash off mask, sleeping pack, or even primer(if your weather is not too humid), basically it's many in one tub of goodness!
+ I love the scents! Smells so sweet and fruity that makes me want to eat it 😍
+ I couldnt remember the price, but i remember it's inexpensive, so with the price I paid, this is so worth it!
+ I would recommend you guys to give this mask a try and hopefully you would like it too!
- Nothing i dislike about this mask :)

Thank you for reading!
























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)