[REVIEW] Skinfood - Royal Honey Density Pact SPF 18 PA ++ | #01 Light Beige

May 02, 2017

Whenever i have breakout i avoid any foundation because I believe it makes my oily skin even worse and it prevent my pimple from breathing, well it's just me. In this case, i usually pick a lightweight pact powder to brighten up my dull skin keeping it fresh.

Packaging:

Nothing fancy for the packaging, it's like a gold packaging with glossy and matte stripe symbolizing a bee, together with a bee in the middle of the pact.


Back of the packaging simply tell you the product info like SPF 18, 11g, description as well as direction.

Application/Applicator: 

I like it where i could find this bee in almost everywhere for this pact, the packaging outside, the puff and it's even embossed on the pact itself


Like most pact or cushion does, this pact come with a transparent plastic lid as well. It allow your puff to rest on the plastic lid while separating it with the powder, keeping your pact hygienic.
Actually i like how the plastic lid attached with the pact, were i could flip it around. I had pact(A'pieu - shiny luster lighting pact) where i need to lift up the lid, hold it on or put it somewhere while i do my make up, which is certainly inconvenient.


Product Test:


I tried using my The saem eco soul henna eyeliner to do the coverage test. Well, of course the result it's not great since it's just a powder pact. However, I would say that the brightening effect does a good job. The powder felt very smooth too and most importantly it smells just like honey! 

Verdicts:
+ Lightweight pact, great for everyday use or finish touch up after foundation.
+ Great packaging (as mention above) 
+ Smooth and brighten up the skin, bringing my skin with healthy fair finish.
- Powder does not last long, probably 2 hours before it starts to melt. Causing touch up necessary all the time. 
- 15000 won for a pact... hmm average price, though it's not really pricey too but having these lasting and coverage power, i believe i could get better pact in the market.

Thank you for reading today review, have a great week ahead! 💜






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)