[REVIEW] Neogen - Real Fresh Foam Cleanser | Green Tea

April 26, 2017

I'm so excited to share with you guys the new and innovative facial foam cleanser! We don't get to see a facial foam that contains real fruits or tea leave separated with the cleanser, at the bottom of the bottle, these actually allow the soaked fruits/tea leave to provide your cleanser with more vitamins & antioxidant, more benefits!

Packaging:

This cleanser uses natural ingredients(free from paraben, sulfates, mineral oil, petroleum, animal-derived ingredients and artificial pigments). 
Instead of most cleanser where water is the main ingredient, this cleanser has their main ingredient in each bottle with extract of plants, fruits or whole grain.


Although this may not be the first beauty product in the Korea market that uses fermented ingredients, it's my first time trying this kind of technology. I'm not sure with other brands as I've yet to try, but I would say this cleanser does a good job in soothing my oily and sensitive skin. I've tried so many green tea cleanser but this is the best!!


You could see there's green tea leaves being fermented at the bottom of this cleanser. I love the packaging where i could see the leaves clearly in the bottle! 

Applicator & Product:

Nothing surprising to see a foam cleanser that come with this pump. After pressing down pump, we get to see puffy white foams.


Since the foam lathers up easily, I do not need to massage my face to work on it. It's gentle and it cleanse my skin really well, i can feel that my skin is clean without the squeaky tight sensation. Meaning, it does it job in removing the dirt and impurities but it does not strip off your natural oil. 

As for the scent, it definitely contain tea scents + something else, it could be the scent of the foam as I've tried other foam cleansers, it usually come with this scent in them. I couldn't describe it but it does not smell bad and basically the scent of this entire cleanser is really light.

Verdicts:
+ Cleanse the skin well without feeling tight
+ Refreshing in terms of scents and during application
+ Gentle 
+ Though it's meant for people with oily skin or pore concern, i love how it retain the moisture in my skin.
+/- If you're wondering this cleanser brighten up my skin or improve the pore, it does not. Anyway, i don't expect cleansers to brighten my skin, perhaps yes if it's right after the wash, but not in the long term.

This is my best find in foam cleanser and will re-purchase it I've been keeping up with the regime of morning foam cleanser and normal facial foam at night.
Recently my favourite cleansers are the Laneige Pore cleanser and this foam cleanser. I'll definitely hunt for more and different type of cleansers in the future so that I could share my experience with you guys! 😊











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)