[REVIEW] Skinfood - Black Sugar Mask wash off

April 23, 2017

Hello everyone! I'm doing a quick review today on my favourite scrub mask. This item have been my favourite for many years and it's always the scrub that I would reach out for.

This item could be use as just a scrub or you could leave it on your skin for 10 minutes before rinsing it off.


It come with a thin plastic lid to keep the product hygienic i guess?  


The only downside some people might not like about this scrub mask is the fact that it does not come with any spatula. For me that's still fine, usually i would wash my hand clean and dig out any amount of scrub i think i would be using.


The texture is actually quite rough, but i like how is it. I feel that scrub that is not as rough as this texture does not exfoliate my skin clean enough, though i know it's not good for an exfoliator to be too rough as it would hurt our skin. Rest assure because this scrub beans or i would say sugar would melt on your skin after the contact with water as you rub. The size of the scrub is not too fine nor too rough.

Verdicts:
+ Baby soft skin after cleansing
+ 7700 Won for a tub of mask, it's definitely cheap and worth it!
+ It smell just like black sugar with a slight perfumed fragrance
+ Knowing how sensitive my skin is, this scrub does not break me out. It simply does it's job by exfoliating my skin clean and soft. 
+ As it does it's job in clearing the impurities underneath my skin, it does not cause my skin to turn dry either, basically no side effect for me.

Thank you for reading today short review, have a goodnight rest and great week ahead!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)