[REVIEW] Peri Pera - Peri ink Velvet | #7, #12

April 18, 2017

I've been wanted to try this Ink Velvet or the airy version from Peri Pera for such a long time! So excited to share this with you guys today! 😆 


Peri Pera Claims~
"High color payoff for both fuller-looking& gradient lips"
"A velvet smooth texture for soft,flake-free lips" 

Packaging:






Remember my review on the the Peri Ink collection from Peri Pera, they have the same kind of packaging except that velvet have a matt texture at it's body.

I choose shade 7 - Dollish Beige Rose, it's their autumn color that's release in the next half of 2016. I've been loving rosey lip color for a while,( this is similar to my Bourjois rouge edition velvet #7), and i like that this dollish beige rose contain bright undertone.
Most of my liptint are in a brighter or darker tone so i get myself a more neutral coral shade #12 - Pure Peach :)

Applicator/Application :



The wand applicator that contain soft fibre texture is attached to the cap, i feel that the applicator pick up too much product. As the tint itself is actually quite dense and pigmented, i tend to apply the tint using the side of the applicator then blend it out with the back of it.

Product Test, Swatch

This is perfect! I absolutely love the texture! This velvet tint provide you with creamy texture and sheer finish. The tint bring you bright and dense pigmentation that can be easily blended with your fingers or just with the use of a Q-tip to create gradient look.

For the first few minutes it may create a sheer finish, after about 15 minutes i thought the sheer finish is still there as i could still feel the creamy texture and my lips felt highly moisturize, but it did not! It settle into pretty matt finish without any flakiness on my lip and it does not accentuate my lip line for the rest of the day.

Swatch #7 Dollish beige rose.

The color has a pink undertone and i felt that although it's said to be rose color but it contain more pinkish shade than brown, which I'm fine with it since i have another 2 rosey shade liptint that contain more brownish undertone. This look like a tone down pink shade, and after a meal it fade off into a pretty light fuchsia pink.

Swatch #12 - Pure Peach

Indeed this color look really natural and light. Of course it did not stay longer compare to #7, but i like how natural this shade it. In fact i felt that Pure Peach look like neon coral/light orange? Anyway i like this shade, it's perfect be it i put on light or heavy make up :)

Verdicts:
+ This is totally my favourite! I'm always debating myself whether to get a matte lip product or not, mainly the concern being dry flaky lips. However,velvet liptint make my life so much easier! Though i have the lip rouge from Bourjois, but after they settle into matte finish, i could feel the creamy texture gradually fades off. I'm so in love with Peri Pera, for making everything i wish into just 1 simple bottle of liptint
+ Inexpensive, it's selling at 9000 Won, and about $11(SGD) if you where to get it online. 
+ Does not accentuate lipline and chapped lip. I can feel my lip moisturized for hours. 
+ They maintain this cute and unique packaging that literally imitate how some ink bottle might look like.
+ Not to mention how long lasting it is, i did not forget about this guys! I could say that i last me for a great 5-6 hours (with drinking). Though the color and finish texture might fade off a little but the rest of the tint stays on my lip for a long time. #7: It turn from pink and slight brown tone to a nice tone down pink color. #12: It fade off faster,leaving a natural nude color

No negative for this tint, i love it and recommend you guys to try it! :) 

Thank you for reading today review 💕










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)