[REVIEW] A'pieu - Marker Tint Pen | #RD02, #CR01

April 14, 2017

I've never tried a marker tint pen and this set of marker tint pen makes me fall in love with them. I'm definitely going to try marker tint pen from other brands as well, such as Peri Pera and 3CE! 😉 Without further ado, let us talk about these goodies now! 

Packaging:



They come in a simple black packaging and silver font, together with the shade of their tint indicating at the bottom of the marker for you to recognize your tint easily 😊
The stickers near the applicator tell you to use this tint on the inner of your lips to create the gradient lips look. 

Applicator:

Unlike some other brands, where the tip of the applicator come in a round shape, this A'pieu marker tint pen has a dent on the tint that meant to fit the shape of your lips. The pointy tip makes application for inner lips easier without making a mess on your lips.

I guess i am getting lazier these days, sometimes i find that having to unscrew my usual lip tint and put them on my lips and having to blend it with my fingers is such a hassle. This is the time when marker pen come in handy 😂


Swatch of the lip tint. I absolutely love the colors! The colors payoff are fantastic, and the scent of the tint smell fruity too 😍
Verdicts:
+ Although some of the tint fade off after my meal, making touching up necessary but i am thankful enough that it's not gone after drinking or eating light food(Bread, biscuit, etc)
+ The applicator makes applicator easy and hassle free
+ The price is totally worth it, it cost me less than 10000 won for each marker pen.
+ Although this tint carry a matt finish, it does not accentuate my dry lip lint and patches.
+ I am totally in love with this tint, it may not be as long lasting as my Peri Pera Ink liptint but it does a decent job, with great pigmentation.

So guys, definitely check this out, i hope this works for me and works for you too 😊 Thank you for reading and enjoy your weekend! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)