[REVIEW] The Saem - Healing Tea Garden | Tea Tree Cleansing water

October 31, 2016

I notice from my previous post on Healing Tea Garden - Green Tea Cleansing water review, it's one of my post with the highest view rate. :) I tried this cleansing water and still love it so much that I've decided to try Tea Tree series and share this holy grail here again with everyone!

After trying out tea tree cleansing for about a month , i repurchase it! Without further ado , i'll tell you why in this post now!

As written by The Saem , this cleansing remover can remove point make up with and keeps your skin moisturize , it remove excessive sebum and impurities and does not irritate your skin. 

 It works pretty much like any cleanser , soak the cotton puff with cleansing water , wipe your face outwards starting from the inner part. If you use to remove an point makeup, press on the area for a few second for the make up to melt away.
There is no need to rinse off with water , but... i will always double cleanse with facial cleanser , I feel that it's a must to double cleanse my face after removing my make up with any make up remover!

Packaging/Application : 

It contain 500ml , with a cap on top and a hole to get the product

Scents, Finish & Texture :
This cleanser smell just like any tea tree product but the scent is not strong, just a light tea tree scent. After wiping my face with this cleanser , i can feel that my skin turn softer and definitely more moisturize! It bring a light dewiness to the skin with no stickiness felt.

Product Test :

I tried with my eyeliner and it remove cleanly in 2 swipes. This is not able to remove my stubborn mascara but i am not affect by it because this is just my 2nd step cleansing , i usually cleanse off my make up with other cream remover (Missha Super Aqua Fresh Cleansing milk)

This has no problem in removing cushion foundation , eyeshadow, lipstick and my pen/liquid eyeliner. :)

Overall Verdicts : 
+ This feels super light and moisturising

+ The inexpensive price won me over, since cleansing water are always my 2nd step cleansing, i'm not looking for a strong cleansing water. 

+ This help to calm down my angry acne and reduce the peeling from my acne gel. It does not sting my open wound acne and does not cause any irritation! As i have acne prone skin, this is super suitable for me! It's gentle and moisturising <3

(I love my Belief herbs cleansing water as it work more in a way that it can remove dead skin cells and make up but it's more expensive)

Tea tree are more for sebum care while green tea are for moisture :) 

Thank you for reading ! till the next post~ ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)