[REVIEW] April Skin - No Smudge Eye Doll Brush Pen Liner | Brown

November 05, 2016

Eyeliners are my daily essential, without them i feel that I'm always looking sleepy Recently I'm into brown eyeliners as it create a more natural look :) I've bought other brown liners but they are all dark brown until i found this April Skin eye liner , it have a lighter shade of brown but it's the color is definitely buildable!

Weight : 10g

Product Claims :
  • Lock Eyeliner - Sweat Proof
  • Delicate Brush 
  • Irritation Free - 5 vegetables extracts ingredient to protect the skin
Packaging :



It came in a classy black overall and gold font bringing a sense of elegance. 



Applicator :

The brush is really soft and define that allow me to draw a precise liner easily

The brush felt so smooth during the application :) 

Product Test : 




The first application is light brown shade but the color is buildable from soft to darker and bold color. The eyeliner dries off very fast and even if you did a small mistake , simply use a cotton bud(Q-tip) with a bit of water and wipe the area off gently. 

The tip of this eyeliner delivers the precision it promises with "Delicate brush with precise application for perfect wing".



For the image above, i did a water resistance test. It's resistance enough to avoid smudging, but not able to stay there after excessive rubbing it with water. However i'm not worry about that because it's unlikely that I would rub my eyes excessively with water.
This eyeliner did not budge when i tear up and dab my eyes with tissue. 
The product claim that it's long lasting and sweat proof but certainly did not mention that it's waterproof, and yes , it stay on my eyes throughout the 10+ hours of my day :)


I like how this eyeliner stay on my skin despite rubbing it with my finger deliberately, it does not fade and stay strong!

April Skin also gave us a little tips, if the brush is clog off with other make up , simply cleanse with gently with lip and eye removal or wet wipes,

Verdicts : 

+ I really love this eyeliner , it's not stubborn to remove yet it's stubborn enough to stay on your skin no matter how hard you tried to rub it.

+ I don't feel any sting with this eyeliner on which mean it promise how it is with "irritation-free" (i have sensitive skin)

+ Of all my pen liners, this eyeliner is far most the softest liner I've ever had.

+ The brush is soft yet powerful enough to create any beautiful and precise wings.

+ What i love the most is how well it stay on my oily lid, i don't have to worry about touching up. Just draw on my lid once in the morning and i'm good to go for the entire day!

+ Despite how long lasting is it on my lid , it's easy to remove with any makeup removal or just warm water :)

- I would prefer that it further improvise this eyeliner to be waterproof! :)

Anyway I highly recommend this eyeliner, get yours now if there is any April Skin stores around you if not, get it on StyleKorean.

Again, thank you for reading and I shall talk to you again in my next post! :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)