[REVIEW] Elizavecca - Skin Liar Primer

October 26, 2016

I've heard about Elizavecca last year and first try out on their collagen sleeping mask. I'm very please with their product which it's why I'm persuaded to try their primer. 
I must use a primer everyday. I feel that it's as important as sunblock. Primers fill up the pores and keep our skin smooth.


Packaging :

I'm so in love with their packaging for this primer. It's creative and cute! We can hardly see packaging using the concept of games. This packaging remind me of games I use to play when I'm young :)




You could probably see this authentic seal by their brand. Their product have been imitate by other brand so probably having this seal would assure their consumer that it's an authentic product!

I just love this packaging so much 😍.  The pair of eye looking down at the primer look so cheeky. 


Claims
"Silky Softness Effect" - Moisture skin and enhance the sustainability of makeup.
"Pore away System"- Cover pores and irregularities of skin.
"It control sebum control powder to absorb excess sebum with the use of sea cucumber extract."
"This primer also does whitening and anti-aging job"

It has a shimmery red cap. This primer contain 30ml of product.

Application / Applicator : 

The new primer come with a seal to maintain the product freshness. 

Product Test / Formula: 

The product has a light peach color that would turn into transparent once I blend them evenly.


The 3 images on top are the product test for the color of the primer and how matte it appear to be. 
It forms a thin coating with silky smooth texture. 

For the next 3 images below, I've test the product by applying the primer follow by my Iope Cushion Foundation on my skin.



Verdicts :
+ for Positive(what I like) , - for negative (what I dislike)

+ I like the texture of this primer! It's really smooth and silky. Doesn't feel sticky on my skin.
+ The packaging are cute and travel friendly , though i enjoy using Banila Co. Prime Primer , but it's bulky so i couldn't bring it with me for travel use.
+It has a light fruity scent, does not linger on your skin as it usually goes off within a minute.
+ Inexpensive. I purchase this on Althea for about 8-9 bucks.
+ Cushion foundation can last longer with this primer
+ This is so far the best primer I've tried that's able to control my facial sebum. Usually my face would get oily 2-3 hrs after I've put on my makeup , but Skin liar primer is able to hold on to the sebum for a few more hours before my face start to turn oily again.
+ It manage to blur out my pores to create a smooth matte finish.

- Absolutely no disadvantages. It's my current holy grail while in search for other primer as good as this :)

Thank you for reading , this is definitely highly recommended! :)






















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)