[REVIEW] Etude House - Apricot Stick

March 02, 2016

I started doing beauty blogging since August 2014 , the reason why i started blogging is because i enjoy cosmetic and skincare so much especially with Korean brands. I do not only share with everyone products I like and i think is good. Today review will be something i regret getting , an honest and short review.


Description : This non-sticky stick lip gloss glides on smoothly and melts onto lips with transparent shine in mouth-watering fruity colors and scents. 




As can be seen from the swatches above, this carry out a light shimmer finish. The texture is smooth and easy to glide.

My Verdict : 


Though the color pay off is not strong but it is natural, however, I dislike how not lasting this stick are. Do not expect this to stay on your lips after having a cup of drink. It is easily transferable to everywhere making me have to re-apply it all the time. Thus , i feel that this is not a product for girls that are a fond of lip tint or any lip balm that are able to leave stain on your lips. This accentuate lips crack lines as well , making my lips looking unattractive. 
Overall , the reason why i regret getting this was because I expect this to work like a color lip balm i use to have, that are able to moisturise my lips with reasonable lasting power. I would rate this 2/5. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)