[REVIEW] Etude House - Curl Fix Mascara | Brown

March 01, 2016

Hi guys! It's been a while since I'm writing a review, today i am excited to share my favourite mascara lately. 



Etude house curl fix is a mascara that completes powerfully curled up fine eyelashes for 24hrs with its strongly adhering Curl 24Hr Technology on drooped lashes.







It come with 4 shades, I choose the brown one as I never own a brown mascara  and I felt that brown mascara has soft color making my eyes looking more natural. The rest of the colors are black , plum burgundy and pink.



Here are some images for the packaging , it come with a black glossy box, direction and ingredients etc written with white font.





As stated in the packaging the mascara did have great curling power and definitely not easily smudge too!




I really like about it's mascara brush here, it came with short and soft rubbery brush , and unlike any other mascara, it have duel jelly feature that serve different kind of lashes. The top flat jelly are to comb the upper lashes in zigzag manner to carry out curls and volume. While the bottom small jelly dome are to spread out fine lashes by gently brushing the lashes.

Overall Verdict : 

I'm definitely in love with this product , FIRST i'm happy with it's curling power just like what it's written on the packaging, it fix the curl for the entire day , without touch up or re-curling my lashes with eyelash curler! And i really like the fact that it did not clump my lashes into disgusting lumps . SECOND , I'm glad that its smudge proof, not just by saying but really does its job, so i do not need to worry my eyes turn into a panda after watching a touching movie hahah! THIRD , i like how this lengthen my lashes after coating the 2nd application, instead of beautiful long curly lashes, i have straight droopy lashes. 
With these, it makes my eyes appear bigger and hassle free. 

Cons : 

It's a little hard to remove , probably because this is smudge proof, making it having strong staying power. (You can always soak your cotton with eye remover and leave it on your eyes for 1 mins before removing it)

Thank you for reading , i will upload a before and after of my lashes with this mascara soon :)

Updated on 22/3/2016

Below are the images of my lashes with Curl Fix Mascara










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)