[REVIEW] Innisfree - Long Wear Cushion

March 27, 2016

Happy Easter Day guys!! I bought my long wear cushion back in 2014 , the period of time when it just launch not long ago, so this is an overdue post hahaha, but overdue which also means i've try this long enough :P



During this period of time , I've changed 4 refill of long wear cushions. I like how it doesn't feel heavy and oily on my face but that doesnt mean it's the best cushion i've ever tried. 



Long wear cushion claims
  •  SPF50+++ 
  • it come in 3 different shade , 13,21 and 23. 
  • stay 12 hours 
  • sweat proof
  • keeping your skin smooth and refresh
  • keep skin looking bright
Packaging : 





i first bought mine in shade 21, as for the rest of the refill i bought number 13, the lightest shade.



The box packaging does not have any difference from any other innisfree products, it come in a simple white box packaging.

As for the product itself, it is the same as any other cushion. it come in a plastic airtight lid, on top of the lid resting the cushion puff and underneath the lid is the cushion itself. 

Not to mention it come with a round mirror as well.

It also come with a paper seal , preventing cushion drying up before use.


The cushion itself contain tiny little holes. We can clearly see that the cushion are soak in sufficient amount of long wear foundation.


Get the product by dapping the cushion puff onto the cushion. However as you are about to finish the product, you have to dap it harder to get the remaining product out.
Scents: It smells herbal/green tea. which are clearly synonymous with innisfree. As we all know , most of their products contain herbal / green tea scents to it.

Product Test : 

Upon applying part of my hand with innisfree long wear cushion, i can see that the back of my hand appears matt and bright. Thus this prove the claim that it's able to brighten up and mattify skin. 

By living in a tropical country like Singapore, this cushion definitely play a great role in combating the extreme hot weather. I like how this cushion convert from a creamy texture to matt finish after spreading it with the puff. :)

Overall Verdict: 

  • I enjoy how this mattify your skin and still able to keep it matt after several hours(4hrs) 
  • However , it does not do a great job in coverage. It is able to covers minor redness and flaws, but as for acne scars , i need a concealer to do the job.
  • It doesn't make my face look cakey, means it set onto your face just fine, subtle coverage with a matt finish. Even after building up the cushion , my face still does not look cakey.
  • My skin look smooth and bright immediately after application
  • This does oxidise a little on my skin, not obvious, just a little. However as this product does not have great coverage and it does not last long throughout the day, considering how hot is my country and i do not stay in air conditioner room throughout the day. Thus, it's a must to touch up my make up every few hours. 
As I have a lot of other cushion foundation now, i am not sure if i will repurchase. 
The other cushions i have definitely does a better job than this in term of coverage. However i would say that none of my other cushions could ever mattify my skin as much as this does. Therefore before i'm able to finish up the rest of my 3 cushions + 2 cushion refills i'm not going to repurchase this at the moment. 

I would rate this 7/10. :) Thank you for reading and I hope this review let you guys know better about Long wear cushion.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)