[Review] Missha - Perfect Brush Cleanser

January 31, 2015


Hi guys this time i will be reviewing a new brush cleanser that i just purchase. I've been looking for brush cleanser for the past 1 week, I've gone to Etude House, Face Shop, Tony Moly, Innisfree, Holika Holika, Skinfood and Watson but there isn't any shop out of all these that sell a brush remover!! To be exact, Etude House and Skinfood are out of stock. T.T As much as i am feeling disappointed but i still don't give up searching for it. I went to Bugis yesterday and pass by Missha, my last hope :') and luckily they have it!! So finally i have gotten a brush cleanser.

I've never tried any missha products before so this make up brush remover would be my first time trying their product :) Alright, let get started into today review!



It is said to have botanical ingredient "Containing botanical purifying and cleansing ingredients, it cleanses off impurities and make-up residues on the brush to make your make up clean"
"Lengthens brush's life keeping its own shape."




Directions :
[How to cleanse brush]

  1. Put on appropriate amount of it into the bowl
  2. Soak the brush with it and cleanse off drawing a circular motion
  3. Rinse off with running water
  4. Towel dry and make hair stay even.
[How to cleanse puff]
  1. Put an appropriate amount of it into the bowl. 
  2. Soak the pull with it, cleanse off and rinse off with running water.

This product contain 250ml.
So now its time to clean the brushes and puff!!


From left to right, Benefit Hello Flawless puff, Innisfree long wear cushion, innisfree mineral powder.

 1. Get ready of a bowl ,dirty puff and my brush cleanser.


2. Pour an appropriate amount of brush cleanser into the bowl



Have been using it for the pass 3 months (not daily).

3. Soak the puff in the cleanser.



4. I didn't take a picture of washing the puff with running water but remember to wash it after cleansing off with the make-up brush cleanser.



The puff is so clean, while the cleanser it turn into milky color from all the residue on the puff. (It look like soy milk :P)



It may not be perfect squeaky clean. I haven't cleanse this brush before from the beginning of time when i started using it so that's probably why it is not 100% clean, leaving some stain behind :(
Also, it turn into a white form as i realise just by soaking it, the residue doesn't come off so I tried rubbing the puff against each other.



Most of the puff and brushes turn out to be really clean. Except for the Benefit and HolikaHolika puff which I've use for 1 year+ to 2 years, the rest of those brushes and puff I've use it only for a few months. So I guess that's why its much easier to cleanse it off. I just don't have the habit to clean my make up brush and I don't know the importance of cleansing it until recently.
Oh, did i forget to mention its my first time using a make-up brush cleanser? Yes its my first time using this because i cant afford to use dirty puff anymore as I'm afraid it would cause breakout to my skin and its really unhygienic.

Packaging : It came in a simple bottle of 250ml with a pink solution cleanser
Scents: It smell fruity and has a mild scent of alcohol.
Price: I find it quite worth it, its $12 SGD, which is about $9.60 USD.

Pros (What i like about this product?) :

  • Affordable price
  • Fruity scent
  • Doesn't contain too much alcohol
Cons (What i dislike about this product?) :
  • Just 1 thing i don't really like about. I understand that I have been using the brush for a long time and because this is my first time experiencing a make-up brush remover, I have no idea that if it is suppose to leave some stain behind for those puff that I've been using really long? Or there is some other good make up brush remover out there than can remove puff stain really clean? 
Overall, i enjoy my experience with my first make-up brush remover, after-all its a remover that I've been finding for so long :') It still does its job in saving my make-up tools. :)

Thank you for reading and if you have any question regarding this make-up brush remover just drop a comment down at the box below. :) 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)