[Review] BeautéUniverse's Jan'15 Top-Pick

January 27, 2015



Recently, I have decided I'll do a top pick(favourite item) of the month to share with my readers.

Here are some of my frequent use eye shadows and from these selected eye shadow i will choose 1 that i really prefer to share with you guys!
Alright lets get started!


In picture, from left to right
  • The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX - #09 Snow White [Just how dreamy the name of this eye shadow are *.* I don't usually apply this on my upper eyelid, instead i do it at the inner corner of my lower eyes lid]
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe - #BE101 Banana Latte [I use it as an eye shadow base]
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes - #BE103 [This is a little shimmery and the color is really light, not to the extend that you only see shimmer on your eye lid though. I would say this is a very natural color , suitable for light make up]
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes Jewel - PK002 Shimmering Rose Gold Scarf [Rossy color with gold shimmer! I hardly came across with this unique color so i decided to just grab one and i really like this shade! However, i am in a love-hate relationship with this shade. Why? ITS TOO LIGHT with just 1-2 swipe :( i have to at least apply it over again for 3 times or more with a make up brush to get my desire color.]
Below are the swatches (apply 2-3 times) :



  •  Etude House Look At My Eyes - #OR203 [A pretty peachy color, suitable for both natural make up or going out for a date!]
  • Innisfree - Mineral Shadow #06 [This eye shadow glide on to my eyelid really smoothly, maybe that is why its called a mineral shadow? The color is pretty, unlike some pink eye shadows that may make your eyes look swollen :P Its great for a romantic date out.]
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes Jewel - Bling Bling Purple Clutch [I would call this a party eye shadow, a lot of shimmery glitters on it, perfect for a night outing.]
  • Innisfree - Mineral Shadow #28 [There are times when i don't feel like wearing a eyeliner because it may look too thick or unnatural. I would use an eyeliner brush to use this eye shadow and it turn out well!] 

Below are the swatches (Apply 2-3 times) :

These are all my favourite 8 shades of eye shadows and now its time to pick the most favourite!!! 
.....

The winner of this month Top-Pick eye shadow is ....
 Its so hard to pick one! T.T 
Alright, so the winner would be Etude House Look At My Eyes - #OR203 ! since I don't apply heavy make up, yet i doesnt like it to be too natural like i am hardly wearing any make up. I prefer it to have a natural color and this peachy eye shadow suit me well. 

Since both peachy and pink shade are great for a date out why I choose peachy color instead of the innisfree pink eye shadow? Honestly the peachy color got a big + plus because its suitable for daily look!

Tell me which shades you guys prefer and if you've tried any of them too! :) 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)