[Review] Moist Diane Scalp Shampoo & Conditioner

February 02, 2015


Hello everyone! :)
Last year, somewhere during September i did a review on Innisfree Camellia Shampoo and Conditioner. That shampoo is great for people having straight hair. You can read the review HERE if you are interested. :)
So why did I decided to change my shampoo after repurchasing it twice? Last year end I went to the salon to cut my hair short and did C curl, so my stylist recommend me to keep a voluminous hair to keep my curl in shape. However, I still have a lot of leftover Innisfree shampoo, which I didn't use it either because its for straight hair,so I just used normal shampoo like "Rejoice" and "Herbal Essence" for a short period of time while i look for some good shampoo that are meant for scalp and provide volume. 

I use to have boring straight hair. 

And because this boring straight hair is so dry after dying 2 times and rebonding, my stylist advice me to cut short hair. I hesitated for a while, and i decided to follow her advice. Since there is no point in keeping my unhealthy long hair anyway. :/

And so after a few months I don't think my Curl is well maintain. So i started searching for some good shampoo. 

As much as I love Korean brand, I don't see any good shampoo that can help to volume my hair while protecting my scalp. Until i see bloggers blogging about this Diane shampoo from the drugstores and Xiaxue endorsing for this shampoo on her instagram so I am convinced to try ;)


They come in a pretty hot pink pump bottle, embossed with diamond shape making it look elegant. *.* The shampoo smell really nice, kind of fruity that smell like green apple. This refreshing green apple scent allow me to enjoy my shower :) 


I took a picture with flash so you guys can see how pretty are the diamond emboss on the bottle :)

Shampoo :


"Non-greasy oil-based shampoo for soft, airy and healthy looking hair."

Moroccan Argan Oil.. recently there have been a lot of shampoo and hair care coming out with argan series. Argan oil are reach in Vitamin E to provide healthy and radiance hair. I have another review on Argan oil hair cream from skinfood, HERE is the review :) 

"Remove cuticles and improve elasticity for healthy , light, airy hair"
"Moisturize and nourish dry scalp and hair from core."

Conditioner :


Well, I guess they call a conditioner a treatment? Or was it really just a treatment?
It contain Alp Rose Stem that protect hair from aging and UV rays! There not much shampoo out there that protect hair against UV ray. So this is a big plus ++
"Contain baobab oil that deeply nourish dry scalp and hair from core to promote shine and bounce."


The shampoo is transparent and watery consistency
The conditioner is milky color.

Pros ++ :
  • The scent of the shampoo is long-lasting.
  • The price is pretty worth it($27 for both shampoo and conditioner) considering the amount of 500ml each. 
  • My hair no longer look flat and out of shape. It's neater and easier to maintain my curl after blowing.
  • Fancy packaging
  • Silicon free (i will talk more about it below)
  • Contain baobab and argan oil
Cons -- :
  • The bottom of my hair still feel a little rough and frizzy. 
Tips/Knowledge : 
In case some of you here doesn't know what does silicone in shampoo do to your hair here is some of the main concern to let you guys know :)
  • If you often dye your hair, silicone shampoo will fade your hair dye color away, as it create a coating that doesn't let hair dye stay.
  • I've did some research on the internet and it is said that most of the shampoo out there in the market do not state that it contain "silicone" as the company do not want buyers to know about it, so instead of stating it as silicone, they will put the name of the ingredient as "Dimethicone"
  • Silicone-free shampoo will cause your hair to look dull/frizzy at first. After a while of using it when the hair get use to the shampoo it will have a lot of volume.
For more information on silicone free shampoo , go to THIS website where i made my research. 

Thank you for reading today post :)

Update on 6/10/15 : As i use this product, i realise that i do not like the conditioner as it does not do its job. But the shampoo is pretty decent! :)


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Wish to try this shampoo on next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just read your post. Where can you buy this type of product ? I would love to try them since I've been looking for a best eatment for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, these products are mostly available in Watson/Guardian stores :)

      Delete
  3. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.shampoo for dry scalp

    ReplyDelete

Drop your Question. :)