[REVIEW] Laneige - Water Bank Hydro Essence

June 10, 2018

I've got my hands on the new Laneige new release "Water Bank Hydro Essence" during my trip to korea 2 months ago. I've got to say this is my current favourite essence and something I cannot live without in my skincare regime!



1. Green Mineral Water extracted with LANEIGE patented Ocean Brew Method providing dewy and luminous skin. Green Mineral Water extracted from vegetable instantly charge skin with moisture.

2. Bursting moisture, Water Splash
‘Water Splash’ formula pops moisture in the skin as soon as it is applied, delivering moisturizing power to the skin.

3. Moisture retention, Water Zipper
Green Mineral Water strengthens the tight junction in the skin, acting like a “Water Zipper” to prevent moisture from evaporating from the skin.








Packaging and Applicator:








It's packaged in blue box and blue gradient glass bottle with a pump dispenser





I actually like how they gradient everything in this glass packaging, even the glass cap are in pretty gradient of transparent to white 😍



This moisturizing essence are suitable for all skin type and the product contain 70ml in the bottle

Product:





The essence comes in a mild watery consistency and its easily absorbed into the skin

Verdicts:



+ I like the simple and glossy glass packaging
+ The light perfume scent of the essence
+ It absorb fast into the skin WITHOUT leaving any greasiness, as if i didn't applied anything onto my skin
+ The results are amazing! I have to apply acne cream on my skin everyday and it causes dry patches on my skin here and there 😐 (By the way, i am always very hesitant to try out new moisturizer cause i have acne prone skin) So, i usually goes around with flaky skin, and they look extremely drying even if i tried using foundation on those patching. It regulates the moisture balance on my skin very well, no more flaky skin but only soft moisturized skin now
+ I notice my skin getting fairer and smoother with the use of this essence, no dull skin 💖
- There's only 1 downside, it's a little princy but hey, I am happy to pay for what i get 😊 (It's retailing at SGD 60)

Anyway this is the end of today post, its my new holy grail essence that i cant live without these days and I really really highly recommend this!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)