[REVIEW] The Face Shop - Clean Face's Acne Solution Foam Cleanser, Oil-Free Control Essence, Mild Lotion

April 05, 2017

I am back after 1 week of absence! Have been busy re-uploading all the broken images over the past week. I'll do a quick review today on this skincare range that I've tried before. Initially, I wanted to do a review on COSRX product but this item are on the waiting list for too long, so i'll clear them off first.

As you all know, i have bad oily, sensitive,acne prone skin. It's a disaster. At some point of time, i break out BADLY, if i were to apply pimple cream from the clinic, they get better, of course leaving tons of scar behind. I can't help it to try new acne skincare, always hoping they would work mystically, without leaving my skin with unsightly dry skin flakes. 
2 weeks ago i just started visiting the aesthetic to seek help for this skin of mine. Will definitely share my experience with all of you! 


This is an acne range bring to us by The Face Shop, i did not purchase the full range but some that i think i need to use a lot.

Acne Solution Foam Cleansing


I'll skip most of the theory knowledge on the product to how it works. This cleaner have not much differences from most cleanser. It left my skin squeaky clean and felt a little tight after wash.

Oil Free Control Essence


Come with a translucent plastic cap and pump. This is the step before lotion, the essence is light and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky. 

Mild Lotion


The lotion consistency is just nice, not too runny. 
It contain little bit of medical smell(eg tea tree oil). 


Since it come in a bottle packaging, it's expected that you will be meet the hole greeting you, simply pour it out on your hand and massage over your skin.


This is how the 3 products look like. The facial cleanser has rather thick consistency that create foam when rubbed with water. 

Verdicts:
+ Product smell great, it bring me confident in the product when i smell tea tree oil in it
+ Is not very sticky
- Product doesn't works on me. It did not bring me further break out, BUT definitely did not ease my acne. I left the product there, without finishing them 😡




















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)