[REVIEW] Laneige - BB Cushion Pore Control #13 Ivory

March 25, 2017

Today i will be reviewing about my favourite cushion, other than my ultimate favourite April skin cushion that StyleKorean sent me, i love this Laneige cushion and I'll tell you why here in this post! 

Product Introduction/Claim

  • Stronger two-step oil control system! “Refreshing BB cushion” makes skin feel moisturized inside and look matte outside for long hours

  • Skin becomes untidy within one hour of wearing makeup due to excessive sebum secretion and sweat! This cushion make your skin look clean and smooth all day long by keeping skin moisturized inside and matte outside with refreshing BB cushion that controls excessive sebum while maintaining moisture.

1. Keeps skin moisturized inside and matte outside for long hours by selectively controlling only oil
The two-step oil control system makes skin look matte without any taut feel inside skin by strongly controlling oil and by providing moisture.
2. Makes skin look bright and smooth by blurring pores and uneven skin texture!
The blurring layer, which reflects the penetrated light, makes skin look smooth and bright by covering pores and uneven skin texture.
3. The ultra-light texture keeps skin fresh all day long!
The cotton candy powder in ultra-light texture with good permeability gives a refreshing feel that lasts long hours.
Packaging


I'm so in love with this sleek and pretty holographic design. The size of this cushion is convenient for you to bring around for touch up!


Several degree for you to flip the built-in-mirror

I would always admire the shiny sliver rim. They made the color combination of this cushion from white and silver, making it look simply classic.
Applicator


Nothing different from most of the cushion puff except that the puff holder are more sturdy



Product Swatch & Coverage Test
I notice that thid foundation cushion are a lot more denser than all my other cushion.




The left image are taken without flash and the right image are taken with flash.
The cushion come with light, non oily texture and bright finish. It definitely does a great job in brightening up my skin :)




Tested with liptint and eyeliner, with 1 layer then 3 layer of coverage test

Overall Verdicts 

+ Packaging is my favourite! From the green rim to holographic design to silver and white color of this entire case
+ It has like a light flowery scent and again, this scent will not linger on your face, probably gone after 20 minutes of application
+ Not to mention that i absolutely love the texture, the foundation is super lightweight, i dont feel any greasiness on my skin and it set into matt finish that provide healthy bright skin! Last me about 5 hours before it starts to wear off.
+ Coverage wise... honestly, the coverage is not great with just 1 or 2 layers, in fact i have to build so many layers to cover my unappealing reddish acne scars(yet still leaving some visible hint of scarring underneath the make up). It covers my dark circle and pores well, probably because this 2 aspect are not my greatest concern, my dark circles and pores are not that bad. 
- Since i need to build so many layers to cover the unsightly pimple scar, i wouldn't recommend further touching up after 4 hours or so. It led you to patchy make up, it is especially obvious on my pimple area.
+ BUT! A solution to the previous problem > i would use a clean tissue to dap my skin, removing the mixture of sebum and melted foundation, then i will add another few layers of the cushion
☆ Overall, I love this product for its lightweight texture that doesn't make my oily skin felt even worse after application. It's hard for me to come by with a cushion foundation that is non oily like this (innisfree long wear cushion and etude house real powder cushion has matt finish too but they melt faster than this laneige cushion). 
 The only downside is that it's not able to control my sebum for a longer hours. I would still definitely repurchases it, my innisfree no sebum powder would help me for the job of controlling the oil on my face for a longer hour 😂 
Thank you for reading today review!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)