[REVIEW] Elizavecca - Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

April 09, 2017

Other than the popular korea sheet mask, i enjoy doing wash-off type of mask as well. (usually on my non-lazy days) 😏 Today I'll be sharing 1 of my favourite mask brand. Elizavecca products have always been my favourite, be it their primer, wash-off mask or sheet masks. 

Maybe most of you have heard of this carbonated bubble clay mask raved by most youtubers or bloggers. I get my hand on this item as well and it's been my favourite for its value and entertainment (the cute cloud of bubbles formed)



Product value: Cleanse, exfoliate, clear the pores, hydrate while keeping it's real purpose of forming up clouds of bubbles as you are using the mask.
This mask contain charcoal powder to detox and purify your skin. 

Packaging











It holds 100ml of mask in this tub.



Though you could see there's a layer of inner jar that keep the air from reacting to the mask, after several usage, the mask left in the tub eventually form little bubbles.

Application/Applicator





Product texture felt a little dense and sticky, whisk up the mask with the given mini spatula and smear it over your face.

Product Test


*After application of mask onto my skin and let it form up the bubbles for about 10 minutes*

I look so funny with this mask on hahaha! i could always feel the tingling feeling as the bubbles bloom on my skin.
Reaction of my skin after this mask is great! It felt so soft and clean after cleansing it off

Verdicts

➕ Scent is not noticeable, in fact its a mixture of faint clay and perfume scent.
➕ I like how this clay mask doesn't dries up and harden on my face, instead, it provide clouds of bubbles which is cute, funny and special compare to most clay mask out there.
➕ Most importantly, i like how it works, the results is all that matters. I can feel my skin really soft after washing off the mask. IT DOESN'T BREAK ME OUT! It doesn't cause this sensitive skin of mine to have nasty red patches as well.
➕ I can feel my skin clear up and hydrated. The next morning, my make up sit well on my face.
➕ With such technology and entertainment for us during the 10 minutes, the price is so affordable. It probably cost me about +/- $10.
➖ Unfortunately, I don't prefer how it's thick and clammy when i apply and even when i am rinsing it off. 
➖ Be wary not to scoop too much of this product, as much as i love the effect of blooming bubbles, the bubbles form up messily and it could cover your nostril, it can cause me hard to breathe and itch and this problem usually come together. 😅

Thank you for reading today review, i hope you enjoy my experience with this mask. :)

🌹 On the side note - I have bought another mask from Elizavecca, it's their collagen jelly pack, will definitely review it for you guys in the next few posts, stay tune! 💕




































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)