[REVIEW] Nature Republic - Real Gel Tint | 01 Red

April 24, 2016

I've been loving lip tint for years for as long as i remember now. My hand never fail to reach out for lip tint at any road shop stores!

I remember it was 2014 september during my trip to Seoul, i purchase this really long lasting lip tint call Shine Tint and i like how it feels on my lips. It feel really lightweight and long lasting, so during my trip back to seoul in 2015 i wanted to purchase this again for myself and a friend of mine, but sadly they discontinue. 
Korea road shop brands are all pretty competitive, thus after coming out a product for 1-2 years there is a chances that they discontinue the product. :( 

Getting back to the review...

Packaging


this is a small bottle of tint but can be use for very long


It came in 3 shades, 01 red, 02 pink and 03 orange, as i am a big fan of red tint i would definitely choose this between these choices.

Wand applicator that stick to the cap with a spongy tip, this make it easy to apply onto my lips. Texture of this tint are light, cooling gelish feel, just like it's name description , though this tint felt watery when applied onto the lips but it has good color payoff , thus adhering onto my lips quickly.

Just like what I've mention, as this tint are watery so be careful not to apply too much as some might stain onto your teeth :P

So below here are the swatches of the tint on my hand , as can be seen from this image, the tint contain gelish consistency.


This is how it will look on my lip, the color are really gorgeous! With a gelish consistency, I am surprise by it's awesome pigmentation with just one time application. Unlike my Skinfood tomato jelly tint , which need to apply 2 times to get the same color as this real gel tint(with 1x application).

Lasting power are not really long, since this is a gel tint, it tend to wear off as easily as water tint. After wearing ,it it set into a slight healthy juicy looking lip, an hour later, it set into a matt finish, for the subsequent hours it slowly wore off.
Though it does not wore off entirely after drinking my cup of beverage , but this is not able to last through a meal.

Verdicts : 

  • Great citrus scents!
  • gorgeous red color(not bright chilli red)
  • cooling sensation during application
  • really affordable! I think it was less than 10000 won when i purchase this
  • Suitable for students who are on low budget cost and looking for gel lip tint
  • Though, the color are not lasting enough, it doesnt harm to remind yourself the need of re-application every now and then :) 
  • It does not sink into my lip lines or show my dry lips patches
Since i am not able to get my shine tint, so i tried on this product, though the color longevity does not stay as long as shine tint , I'm still pretty satisfied with this product! :)

Thank you for reading :) 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)