[REVIEW] Aritaum - Mono Eyes-Shadows

October 08, 2015

Aritaum mono eyes officially wack my eyes shadow bias list, it use to be innisfree eyes shadow, but omg guys this eye shadow are my favourite holy grail hauls from Korea this year.


I brought in 5 shades, it was really hard for me to choose what color i want as there are a lot of choices to choose from


Without Flash

With flash


So i got myself No.61, 92,105,106,109. Below are the swatches :) 2 images that are without flash and 2 images that are with flash

Without Flash


With Flash


Texture : Its really so smooth and the pigmentation is so good as compare to the other eye shadow that are not long-lasting. They are very easy to blend as well, which is what i really like about. 

If you are still looking for an eyeshadow that bring you more sparkling look, read about my Aritaum Shine Fix Eyes Review! :)

My Verdicts: 

Pros : 
  • Smooth
  • Great pigmentation
  • Cheap
  • Simple and nice packaging 
Cons : 
  • Lose plastic lid.
  • Break easily if you didn't handle it with care


I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow for its price and quality.
Take note when you purchase the eyeshadow as some of the plastic lid are not secure causing it falling off easily. 

Thank you for reading :)

Update on 24/4/2016
Be extra careful when you keep it in your make up pouch, i brought this shadow out with me one day, and when i got home i was shock to see a shattered mono eye shadow , still with it's lid intact though. (FYI i did not drop my bag or my make up pouch.) so from then on, i decided not to bring this out with me anymore as they are really fragile. 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)