[REVIEW] It's Skin - Power 10 Formula VB Effector

March 29, 2015


Hi all! :) Its been a while since i did skincare review. It is not easy to look for a skincare products that is suitable for your skin, some people with acne concern might be afraid to take the risk of purchasing a new skincare and try it out to avoid breaking out from those new products. 
Well...that's me because i have this fear, i am always afraid to try new skincare products because i use to have a major breakout and no matter what I tried ,it still cause me break out. 
So whenever i try a new product i would test it out by applying it on my T-zone(which hardly have pimples),if i have breakout on my T-zone that is when i know that i am not suitable to use the new product.
My mum recommended me when she came across with this product, she is aware that I am very concern of my oily acne skin... :( Of course since its something that I am going to try on my skin, I did some reviews and found that this works for most of the bloggers who blogged this product. 
If we were to compare this to Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum, which serve the same purpose as this VB effector, the innisfree one is much more popular, and I've tried the sample size but i cant make judgement on the results just from the small sample size, so i cannot prove how does the green tea seed serum works after sometimes.( Will discuss more about this later)

Lets get back to our Power 10 Formula. This series produces different kind of formula suitable for different skin concern. Here is a picture from the internet to show you guys all of the formula!


Moving on to the item....

Packaging:



A common packaging for ampoule/serum. Squeeze the rubber on the top to get the product.


I like the idea of indicating lines at the side of the bottle so you are aware of how much product you've use. But oh well, even without the lines, we still can see the products through from the transparent bottle. I admit that I just find this lines cool. :P

 

30ml

Clinical Skin Solution, contain Vitamin B6. The rest are in Korean which I have yet to come to the stage to understand all, so i will not translate for you guys, i am not confident with my Korean T.T
There is a plastic cap for the white rubbery dropper, which i assume its to prevent the dropper from getting dirty? But whatever it is i still put it back whenever i use my serum :)

The ingredient contain Alcohol, which i do not recommend you guys to use this serum after you try squeezing your pimple or your face are very dry right after washing it. Because...it hurts.

Scents

It smells like rose and jasmine, a very pleasant scents that always make me look forward in applying it.

Content


Transparent watery fluid that can be absorbed quickly into your skin.

So here is the awaited moment.... THE RESULTS of this product!!
I've used up half bottle of this product and in oil controlling wise..it did its job but not a great improvement. My skin is still very oily but not as much as last time. If now, I were to use my finger to swap through my forehead or cheek near the nose area I can still see my shiny finger.  But.. in the past, even without swapping my finger across some part of my face, it can be seen my face is very oily. So i rate this, 3/5. 
Next, does it control acne? I give this a thumb up! I had an (small) acne just right below my nose and by dropping this on that area for 2 days(without squeezing the acne) , the acne was gone. Just like that, in 2 days time. and by around 4 days its totally unseen. So.. 5/5!
Breaking out after using this? Obviously... NO! :) So glad i can use this VB effector in peace without having to worry it break me out. 
Overall, i trust this product in helping me in oil control(a bit) and reducing/soothing of acne.

Pros

  • Oil control...fairly well.
  • Reduce acne
  • Lightweight
  • Easily absorbed to the skin
  • Light scent 
  • Affordable price!

Cons

  • 30ml... so it can be used up very fast if you use it twice daily.
Back to the topic of comparing it with Innisfree green tea seed serum, which I've tried once on the sample size(for 2 days). Well, i did not try it for at least a week so i cannot make a comparison on the end result. But i would says that VB effector is much more lightweight and are able to absorb well compared to the innisfree green tea sea serum. Innisfree green tea sea serum leave my skin feeling a little sticky which I personally do not really hate it but for some of you who prefer a more lightweight oil control serum i would definitely recommend this. :) I hope i get to try the green tea seed serum one day and by then i will compare this 2 in terms of the result of oil and acne control for you guys.

Once again, reviewing on the product is purely base on my own experience because everyone have different skin and our skin react differently.
I'm in love with this product and i am looking forward to repurchase it.
 I hope that my review help you guys in some sort of ways. ^^

Update on 20/12/2015
I am still using this product, and its my 4th bottle of purchase up till now, this is still my all time favourite serum :) 



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Where did you but that product (its skin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you can purchase it online from Qoo10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm planning to buy the VB effect too. I just wonder if it's also effective in removing acne scars? Hope you'll respond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SeonYul, sadly this doesn't work for acne scar, maybe you can try their VC Effector, it works for my minor scar but not a lot :) This VB Effector mainly help to reduce my facial sebum and small acne only :) Hope it helps!

      Delete
  4. hi, need ur answer if u dont mind ☺️☺️☺️☺️ how abt big pores? is this product (VB effector) works on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hello! :) thank you for reading the review, hmmm it doesn't works on my pore problem, meaning it doesn't really minimise it, but it mostly help in regulating sebum and reduce shine on skin :)I hope my answer are able to help you out! have a nice day ahead! :)

      Delete
  5. Hello,
    I think our skin type have some similarities. Thanks for the review, after reading your review, I feel interested with this VB Effector :) but, how about VC? As good as VB? I'm planning to buy VC too but I need more review about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey jimin! :) thank you for reading the review! VC is more oily compared to VB as the serum is more thick and concentrated :) , it did brighten my overall skintone but not to much extent , it doesn't lighten my reddish acne scars. :) overall, i feel that VC can brighten your overall skintone a little, it help with hydrating your skin, but because i live in Singapore, the weather is very hot here so i do not prefer serum that does not absorb quickly into my skin. I hope this little information help you in your decision to purchase VC or not :)

      Delete

Drop your Question. :)