[Review] Innisfree - Camellia Hair Sleeping Pack

October 03, 2014

Hi guys :) this is just a short review about a hair sleeping pack I've tried from Innisfree. 
Its my first time trying out a hair sleeping pack instead of the usual kind of face mask sleeping pack. :) 

Innisfree Camellia hair sleeping pack contain camellia oil and essential scent. It is in a red tube packaging.

"Enriched with camellia oil from pure Jeju island, Innisfree Camellia hair products import healthy shine and silky softness to your hair" 

Direction: After shampooing, apply product onto half dry hair, After application, blow dry hair thoroughly before going to bed. 

This is just like a leave on hair conditioner , it really make my hair smooth and i am amazed by the result, so i look forward to the next morning to check if my hair are still as smooth as how i just apply it at night before heading to bed. 
In the morning, it seems that my hair are back to normal, not as smooth as how i first apply it :( 


The product is creamy white color. It leave my hand feeling smooth after i apply it on my hair. (so i would usually skip the step of using a handcream :P ) It has a refreshing floral scent, not the kind that smell sweet :)

Pros/What i likes :
  • It don't leave my hand feeling sticky after application
  • It does its job to make my hair feel really smooth (up to approximately 3-4hours) 
Cons/What i dislike :
  • Instead of a hair sleeping pack i would prefer to use this as a leave on hair essence because my hair turn out to be the same in the morning 
  • For people who prefer strong scent on your hair this might not suit you as the scent for this hair pack is really light :)
Will i re-purchase this? 
Most probably not, i've got my eye on another hair cream which i shall reveal it next time ;) 

Thank you for reading and stay pretty ladies!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)