The Face Shop - Keratin Intensive Treatment

August 20, 2014

Hello Peeps! :) Our hair is as important as our face, be it the shampoo or treatment you use :) I've dyed my hair and I've rebonded my hair that make it so dry! Especially when its getting longer, the lower part of my hair always got tangle up. and i will get so annoyed that i feel like cutting off my hair! 
I've been finding ways to save it from getting so dry. And i tried many hair care products. Innisfree camelia styling range is good! I had done a review about it!
This time round i got myself a Keratin Intensive Treatment from Face Shop! OMG. it works like magic! 
So this is how it look like, it a simple green color tube , you have to squeeze it to get the product.
Have you guys heard KERATIN Treatment? You may hear it a lot in Hair Salon. This treatment make your hair look shiny and smooth. Unlike many other treatment KERATIN treatment can last up to 3/4 months(if you are doing this treatment in a salon) :). As i am browsing through at The Face Shop that day, i saw this treatment(for us to use it at home about 2 to 3 times per week) and i thought of giving it a try. My expectation is quite high for this because of the name KERATIN. Guess what? it didn't let me down! :) 

Keratin is a kind of healthy ingredient that our hair need the most. Its a hydrator that help to repair and shield environmental aggressors.


There is a seal to keep the product fresh.

This is how it look, its creamy and easy to apply on wet hair


Apply to your hair and wash it off with warm water after 5 to 10 mins. 

What i like about the product.

  • It smell really nice! there is this floral scent/perfume smell in it. 
  • Its easy to wash off unlike some of the condition/treatment that is really soapy and it take forever to wash it clean.
  • It make your hair really smooth and soft! When i use my finger to brush through my hair, there is not a single knot of hair entangle! that is how smooth it is :)

What i dislike?

None :) 

Tips: 

Don't neglect the part of taking care of your hair. Dull and lifeless hair is not attractive. Do Treatment/Hair mask 3 times a week. Don't just shampoo your hair as you wash off the nutrient in your hair as well, condition your hair daily! :)

That's all for the review on Keratin Intensive Treatment,i will most probably re-purchase it again! Thank you for reading and stay pretty ladies!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)