Holika Holika - Aqua Petit Jelly BB ream

August 17, 2014

Hi Guys! Today I am doing a review on Holika Holika famous Aqua Jelly BB Cream. A BB cream perfect for Hot and humid weather, because it has a texture of cooling jelly when you apply it.

I got in shade number 2, aqua neutral.

This is the new packaging, so much cuter!
Before I decided to try this BB cream there isn't much BB cream out there that is suitable for my skin, (combination/sensitive) , I've tried skinfood oil control BB cream but its still too heavy for me and it broke me out.
So I am glad that i found this cooling jelly BB cream and so far I do not have the thoughts of getting other BB cream yet. 

This Aqua Jelly BB cream has a SPF of 20PA++, it may be a little for some of you who don't put sunscreen, 1 SPF last for 30 mins so SPF20 is approximately 10 hours.
 Perfect for people staying indoor, however, PC and mobile phone have UV rays, in fact everywhere has it so its always better to apply sunscreen and primer before applying any BB cream if you have to stay outdoor or using the PC for a long hours.
From what Holika Holika state, its moisturising and its easy to blend in to your skin even without the help of beauty blender. Its also very lightweight and comfortable :)

Perfect for covering face blemish? 
Actually it does not have good coverage, it cant cover your scars or any blemish well, however its  build-able and your skin wont look very cakey too. It can cover redness as well.
Can see the jelly texture? :)


This is how it look when i blend it :) its smooth and looking natural :)

Advantages:

  • Lightweight 
  • Easy to blend(even without beauty blender)
  • Light scent

Disadvantage

  • Does not cover up blemish well
  • Packaging is not a good idea for people who often go for travelling(glass bottle.)

If you apply just the BB cream alone without any loose powder it can stay up to 3-4 hours (outdoor), i would recommend you guys to put primer and apply loose powder over your face after the BB cream to make it last longer :)
 This is just my personal experience but I hope this review help you a little :) 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)